Sales Techniques is a practical training programme that provides you with essential techniques and soft skills to become successful at influencing people. You will learn how to boost your power of persuasion and get an insight into the most effective behaviours that make people want to buy.
- Preparing for a successful sale
- Different sales channels: Face-to-face vs telephone vs text
- Being friendly, but professional
- Improving active listening and questioning skills
- Presentation skills: preparing and presenting a sale
- Using persuasive strategies and techniques
- Cross-selling and up-selling
- The distinction between B2C and B2B selling
- Learning negotiation techniques
- Handling questions, concerns and objections effectively
- Learning to successfully close the sale
- Following up and keeping in touch with the client
- Building rapport with confidence
- Sourcing new clients
If you would like to develop your sales skills or refresh your selling techniques you would highly benefit from this course. You will be equipped with a variety of skills through practical learning techniques, real-work scenarios, and discussions with a focus on identifying tools for getting the most out of the sales funnel. Your learning experience will take place in a relaxed but professional online environment so you will be 100% sure that you will be given individual attention.
The course will contain practical examples and discussions with a focus on identifying tools for getting the most out of the sales funnel.
A digital certificate of Attendance will be given at the end of the course.
No Special Requirement
Courses will be planned for 2021.
For more information about the programme
please contact us on [email protected] or call on 21311326.