This course will equip participants with tools to master the skills of planning, executing and concluding the work of a team according to time schedules and specified costs. This course is designed for individuals whose primary role is not project management, but who need to manage projects on an ad hoc basis.
- Project initiation
- Managing strategy and scope
- Structures, frameworks and process to plan your project and manage expectations
- Time management and planning schedules
- Resources available and team roles
- Planning for costs and constraints
- Quality and risk management
- The importance of communication in projects across all levels and with all team members
- Project review and adjustments
- Closing the project and reporting
The training experience
This immersion project management course will include practical exercises that can be replicated at work, as well as the opportunity to ask questions and discuss your challenges with our experienced trainer. Your learning experience will take place in a relaxed but professional online environment so you will be 100% sure that you will be given individual attention.
A digital certificate of Attendance will be given at the end of the course.
No Special Requirement
Courses will be planned for 2021.
For more information about the
Project Management course
please contact us on [email protected] or call on 21311326.