This programme will focus on you and your personal and professional situation. Through reflective activities and discussions, you will look at your current work-life balance, identify areas for improvement, and look at ways that you can manage the demands on yourself in realistic and practical ways for a better quality of life.
- A close look at your current work-life balance
- Reflect on your goals, passions and life values
- Consider your obstacles to achieving a balance
- Identify ways to establish boundaries
- Prioritise your health
- Draft a work-life plan that works for you
This course is for you if you want to strategically plan your work and personal time. Your learning experience will take place in a relaxed but professional online environment so you will be 100% sure that you will be given individual attention.
A digital certificate of Attendance will be given at the end of the course.
No Special Requirement
Courses will be planned for 2021.
For more information about the
Managing Your Work-life Balance
please contact us on [email protected] or call on 21311326.