This programme will focus on performance reviews, enhancing performance and dealing with challenging team members who do not deliver. As a participant, you will become more aware of potential reasons behind poor performance, which will enable you to become more effective at assisting your team reach their potential.
- Performance reviews
- Managing poor performers
- The purpose and effectiveness of performance appraisals
- The evaluation process
- Past performance and potential performance
- Understanding poor performance
- Giving constructive feedback
- Discussing problems and solution
- Enhancing ability and increasing motivation
- Individual development plans and follow ups
- Dealing with difficult team members
- Warnings and disciplinary actions
- Legal considerations and company guidelines
This course is aimed at those who are responsible for others, on top of their long to-do list, who would like practical tools and techniques that can be used to engage and motivate teams. Your learning experience will take place in a relaxed but professional online environment so you will be 100% sure that you will be given individual attention.
A digital certificate of Attendance will be given at the end of the course.
No Special Requirement
Courses will be planned for 2021.
For more information about the
HR Management Course
please contact us on [email protected] or call on 21311326.