Developing your communication skills will give you a boost in your personal and professional life. The ability to communicate is vital and helps you to avoid misunderstandings, build your social network, and upgrade your career.
- Building confidence in your own abilities
- The art of pleasant conversation
- Starting and closing conversations
- Summarizing key points
- Selecting the appropriate language according to the audience
- Listening skills
- Questioning techniques for different situations
- Use of tonality and inflection
- Body language techniques
- Using positive language
- Elevator pitch techniques
- Handling objections – disagreeing without arguing
- Emotional Intelligence
This course is aimed at people who would like to improve their confidence when communicating. Professionals who engage in conversations with customers, suppliers or colleagues will particularly benefit from this course. Your learning experience will take place in a relaxed but professional online environment so you will be 100% sure that you will be given individual attention.
A digital certificate of Attendance will be given at the end of the course.
No Special Requirement
Courses will be planned for 2021.
For more information about the
please contact us on [email protected] or call on 21311326.