This course will equip participants with the essential knowledge and skills needed to plan, implement and monitor effective digital marketing campaigns by using the latest digital tools and social media platforms. The course is aimed at individuals who are already involved in marketing projects but who have limited experience in the use of digital platforms.
- Assessing the current situation – market analysis with a focus on market segmentation
- Different messages for different markets
- Social media strategies
- Social media marketing (Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn etc)
- Creating positive images in social media
- Email marketing including the use of newsletters
- Viral marketing
- Pay per Click versus Pay per View
- Google ads
- Free web monitoring tools
- Search engine optimisation
The training experience
This immersion digital marketing course will include practical exercises that can be replicated at work, as well as the opportunity to ask questions and discuss your challenges with our experienced trainer. Your learning experience will take place in a relaxed but professional online environment so you can be 100% sure that you will be given individual attention.
A digital certificate of Attendance will be given at the end of the course.
No Special Requirements
Courses will be planned for 2021.
For more information about the
Strategic Digital Marketing
please contact us on [email protected] or call on 21311326.